Monday, March 24, 2008

While the boys are away, the girls will play . . .

Kent, along with my dad and brothers, went on their annual Mexico trip to ride dirt bikes and watch the Baja 250. Kent wasn't sure if he'd be able to go because of some work deadlines, but he somehow managed to pull it off last minute. The girls have never been invited on this trip, but I can't say that we mind. We manage to have our own fun while they're away. This year we treated ourselves to dinner out every night, took Carter to Disneyland (which was more of a treat for him than us), and enjoyed a few chick flicks. As always, we were relieved that the boys all came back in one piece 'cause even though it was a nice, relaxing few days without them, we really couldn't give them up completely.

Blake, Kent, Ryan, Kurt









4 comments:

Natalie said...

Carter is SOOOOO cute! Your hair looks really so good, I wish I could get mine to look like that.

Stephers said...

What a fun thing to do while the boys are away playing! You should have fun while they are away! I love the Disneyland idea, you are much more brave than I would have been!
Hope you are doing well, and that we get to see you all soon :)
Stephanie

Mandy said...

Dude - Kent! I am glad to see you on a dirt bike. If we ever live by each other again, Jackson County possibly, we will have to get bikes. Colby

JennyandTyler said...

I love it! You look like you had so much fun and Carter is so big I can't hardly believe it! Tyler loves dirt bikes (I often worry about him coming back in one piece too!) and four wheeling. He just went on a jeep excursion this weekend and Nicki and I spent the whole day together shopping and having fun. It was great, but I was very happy to see him at the end of the day!